Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mega Man 10 Announced

So the next game will be in 8-bit as well and I suppose I'm a bit disappointed by that, but I'm pretty sure the game will at least live up to the fun that was Mega Man 9. I hope the series doesn't stagnate in the 8-bit era forever though, but knowing Capcom, they could go with this strategy for years on end.

Anyway there's some screenshots and information floating around about the game on all the various MegaMan blogs. Capcom doesn't seem to have the Nintendo Power article up as I'm sure there is some copyright issues they have to worry about, but if you're interested in seeing the stuff, let me link you to my personal favorite source, Protodude for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I just want a playable Bass in this game, he rocks!!

    ReplyDelete