Monday, September 14, 2009

Wrapping up 1995, Blue Bomber Style

X1 received a port to PC and there were two more games made that year. Both of them LCD games, and both of them so rare, I can hardly find any information on them.

The first is Rockman X2 Game Project File. It's a calculator/phone book/calendar thingy with X's face plastered all over it. I know absolutely nothing about the game, except that it's an LCD style, like the tiger hand held games. The game is obviously the secondary function of the thing, so how fun could it be?










The next game is called Rockman X3 Buster Battle. It probably has more game in it than the above thing, but don't take my word for it. Read Protodude's post on the subject. I wish I had more to add, but I've never even seen these games, let alone played them. Obviously collector's items if you can get your hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment