Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mega Man 3 LCD

Our last incarnation of Mega Man for the year 1991 is another LCD Tiger game. I have owned one Tiger game in my life, and the reason I never bough another is because they are all very boring hunks of junk.

Well maybe I'm being unfair, after all, maybe just the karate game I had was just lame; it's a distinct possibility. These LCD games are so limited in what they can do though, so making the most of it is tough. From what I understand though the Mega Man games for these things are kind of like diamonds in the rough, so if you've got money to waste on E-bay and are a collector, I suppose there are worse things you could buy.

I don't have any LCD games anymore though as I said, so there isn't a point for me to review this little gem. However, you can read a review from someone that does own the game at the Mechanical Maniacs.

Hmm, 91 wasn't a great year for Mega Man, and 92 is going to be more of the same really, but we're coming to the end of the NES era soon, and a new wave of Mega Man is about to hit. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment