Friday, November 20, 2009

I Need to Learn to Proofread

So I started going back through some of the reviews and tweaking things a bit. Correcting grammar and punctuation and making unclear sentences more clear. Geeze, I really need to pay more attention when I'm typing, most of this shit is inexcusable.

Also, apparently copying my reviews from notepad to blogger for some reasons fucks up my spacing between sentences and a lot of sentences that should have two spaces between them only have one. Ugh, fantastic. I'm going to try to get about 3-5 of these re-done a day, and I'm adding a few links here and there for clarity's sake. This site doesn't get a ton of hits as it is anyway, so I figure I should clean this shit up for first time visitors. As for new projects, I should have something up in a few hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment