Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nerd Reads Mega Man 2 and Zero Collections

I've been sick as all hell the past week, and am now just starting to feel a little better. I'm still not quite in the mood to get back the Axess reviews just yet, but for now here's a couple of interesting things.

First off, the Angry Video Game Nerd has recorded himself reading aloud Worlds of Power: Mega Man 2. As if Capcom didn't already milk the hell out of the Mega Man franchise, having a novel on the blue robot that pretty much goes off on its own tangent is really banking on Blue Bomber fandom. If you've never read this book, have it read to you by James Rolfe.

Also, something I've neglected to mention, but have been aware of the past couple of weeks or so is Mega Man Zero Collection, coming soon to the DS. I predicted this exact thing would happen a few months ago in my Zero series wrap up, and I think it's very cool to see I was right. I hope this drums up a bit more momentum for a possible new ZX game, or at least a Mega Man Game Boy Collection like Capcom was promising a long time ago!

Whatever you do though Capcom, please don't get another company that's too incompetent enough to port the damn games over for you, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment