Monday, January 18, 2010

24 Season 8 Premier

Yesterday, I had a pretty shitty day. Today, I also had a pretty shitty day. Day to day I live wishing for a time a couple of years ago where I was on top of the world with someone I loved and cared about.

But at least I know, no matter how bad my day was, it was probably a hell of a better day than Jack Bauer's. 24 started off a little quieter this season than seasons past. No immediate threat of a nuclear bomb, no main characters getting offed in the first five minutes, just Jack trying to get his life back together. But it was a well paced episode, with a relatively new cast that is feeling itself out, but nobody outright annoying yet.

When it came down to it though, Jack kicked ass like normal though, and that's what 24 is all about. Click here for the kill of the night, from the Something Awful forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment