Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back... Almost

Got my hard drive replaced after a gigantic pain in the ass, but I lost all of the screenshots I was going to use for the next few games which sucks big dicks and worst yet I lost a lot of my PC games saves. Luckily though the only games I had left to review are ones I don't plan on playing through right away just because of how long they are, (Star Force 2 and 3) and Mega Man 9 I can't capture screenshots for anyway.

I've already lost a couple of articles I had written up, but enough time has passed to take away the frustration of all that. I'm having some major problems with my stupid network adapter now however, so I'm going to try to get that replaced here tomorrow or so before I post up a new article. I've still got a bunch of data to replace and re-download too. At the latest expect an update after Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment