Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mega Man Miscellania, because he doesn't have enough shit with his face on it

Now we're entering a new series. Well, technically these games are divided into their own various Mega Man/Rockman universes, except I exclude them for a number of reasons from each of the main series.

Most of these games are not made by Capcom, but rather just licensed off to some other company. Capcom, I love you, I love Mega Man, BUT STOP FUCKING DOING THAT. 90% of the games coming up on this list are pure shit, and you didn't even make half of them! Sometimes I wonder if you are trying to kill Mega Man by letting some Korean developer rape your franchise with this crap. Inafune, don't you care when a bad Mega Man game comes out? Let alone one that you didn't even have anything to do with? FUCK!

Let's go over the list:
This is the story of the miscellaneous games. Even the decent ones aren't worth the effort to check them out. Super Adventure Rockman might be worth it for the novelty of it, but I can't read Japanese and I'm betting most people who will come across this won't be able to either. The learning games are bad too, but nothing will prepare you for the vile of shit that is the next game I'm reviewing, Mega Man PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment