Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Axess: Cut Episodes Part 4

Oh we were doing so well too. All the episodes were aired in order, and we hadn't skipped anything. What happened?

Well actually, this episode did air in English, but only in Canada, and unlike the first series of NT Warrior, Axess never made it to DVD. Unfortunately for us, that keeps this episode off the internet for viewing. Maybe it'll surface one day if a DVD release ever comes out (there was talks of this last year), but for now it's as good as gone.

SpoutMan's New Hero
Plot Synopsis Here
The key elements of this episode are SpoutMan getting saved by MegaMan, annoying the piss out of him, then both of them using DoubleSoul against BurnerMan.

I haven't seen this one, and I did try to hunt it down, but couldn't find it. I could go get the subtitled episode, but it's not on my list of priorities. My guess as to why this episode wasn't aired in the US was perhaps they felt SpoutMan's new affection for MegaMan cross the boundaries into homo-eroticism. That's a complete guess on my part, and what I get from reading the plot synopsis at the site I linked, but then again, that guy is a bit of a creep, and he might be reading too much into it...

No comments:

Post a Comment