Saturday, July 31, 2010

Catching Up

We'll I've been uncharacteristically swamped with work as of late, and unfortunately it just hasn't left me much time for Mega Man games and posts on this blog. Trust me, I have my eye on Mega Man Universe, whatever Inafune promised is coming around the corner, the Battle Network and Star Force books, and even the now fully translated Rockman.EXE Beast.

My time has just been swallowed up, but I'm pretty comfortable in allowing a decent time frame to pass before reviewing a new game like Mega Man Zero Collections anyway. My reviews are far from "The Last Word," on the subject before anyone makes a purchase, so I'll take my time with the game and enjoy it and give it time to find its place in my collection. A review is forthcoming, but since I haven't had much time to play the game, I'm not satisfied that I have enough knowledge of the game to review it just yet.

Over the past few weeks though, I did manage to catch some of the translated Rockman.exe every so often, and I now feel I have enough knowledge of the series to make a comparison to the dub, Mega Man NT Warrior. The review is on its way in just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment