Monday, March 1, 2010

Mega Man 10 Out Today!

About an hour ago, Mega Man 10 hit the Wii Virtual console in the US. Since the game was announced, I've done my best to avoid seeing too much content about the game beforehand, which is pretty damn hard when you visit a good amount of Mega Man websites. I've only played a couple of levels so far, as I've got a lot of things to do today, but I plan to fully digest this title during the week.

Expect my review for this title to come after I've finished reviewing the Mega Man cartoons, which should be sometime this week (I'm not doing Stream, Beast, or Beast + as of yet). First impressions are decent so far, although I found Sheep Man's stage and boss fight pretty easy, but the game feels comfortable right now. It feels different than Mega Man 9 though. Mega Man 9 was a return to the old school classics, but Mega Man 10 feels like a blending of the old school with some new age polish, if that makes any sense. I hope to get more time with this game soon.

3 comments:

  1. The only thing that makes this game more awesome is that Bass has been confirmed as the third playable character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, though it sucks we'll have to wait for April to play as him. I hope next time he'll be in the main game though instead of just DLC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Official Bass mode Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE9F3h_79Ek&feature=player_embedded

    Apparently he has his own storyline in this game unlike protoman in 9.

    ReplyDelete